Thursday, October 17, 2013

true love

Pink has a song called "True Love" that's been popular on the radio here lately.  (It's catchy, but if you look it up, consider this your warning that the radio bleeps out a few words.)  It came on the radio tonight while I was driving to the store for milk, and I noticed a particular line that I always notice when this song comes on: "Sometimes I wanna slap you in your whole face."  That line is so funny to me.  She doesn't just want to slap him in the face; she wants to slap him in his whole face.  I always picture something between this:


and this: 

Harry grabs Quirrell's face on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif

and it makes me smile every time. :)




___________________________________________

"After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure."  - Albus Dumbledore, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

0 comments:

Post a Comment