Tuesday, November 19, 2013

#2

There's a trend on Facebook right now to write a certain number of things about yourself as a status and then give a number to anyone who Likes the status.  They use the number you gave to write their own list... and so on and so forth.

I've been avoiding Liking anyone's status to avoid writing a list, but I Liked one on accident and was the lucky recipient of the number eight.  I posted...

1. I've never dyed my hair.
2. I proposed to my husband.
3. I'm obsessed with fairy tales.
4. I have the best job in the world.
5. My favorite foods are pizza and macaroni and cheese.
6. I once won an air guitar contest during a 3-stake youth dance.
7. I'm in love with all three High School Musical movies, have been to HSM: The Ice Tour, and own an HSM: The Ice Tour jacket.
8. HARRY POTTER.

You, faithful blog readers, know many of those, but apparently no one knew about #2 because the interwebs went crazy! [I say, as if it were more than just that one status that went crazy...]  I actually thought that was something most people knew, but I guess not.  So stay tuned, blogosphere, for later this week, you will be treated to the story of how I, She, proposed to my husband.  :)  Same bat time, same bat channel.




___________________________________________

“There’ll be an attack a day with him gone.”
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

0 comments:

Post a Comment