P.S. Joel (and Carrie if we're neighbors at this point like we should be) - When we turn like, 90, we should go trick-or-treating. I think that would be hilarious to get old people trick-or-treaters, so we should do someone else the favor when we're old. Oh - not as escorts to little kids. Just as old people.
- Isn't turning off your porch light the universal signal that you've run out of candy? (Why, yes, I was granted the privilege of running out of candy on Halloween! :)
- [as I'm walking to the door]: "Hey, this is the Spanish teacher's house!" [and, as they walk away]: "What are the chances?" (comic on that topic)
- I am so much more disposed to think kindly of you when you say thank you than when you take my candy and run away. (Luckily, that was only a couple of kids.)
- One of my Primary kids was so focused on the fact that he was trick-or-treating that, when I said, "Hello, [name]," I think he had no idea who I was. :) Adorable.
- I'm kind of sad that Halloween is over. It's never been my favorite holiday, but it was a lot more fun with a house for some reason. I loved it this year. :)