Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Happy Lent!

Today is Ash Wednesday!, also known as the first day of Lent.

I was a little iffy about choosing something to give up for Lent.  I'm already doing monthly goals, and would having one more overwhelm me and keep from accomplishing the ones I already had for March?

But I'm big on traditions, and it's my tradition to observe Lent, so I'm going for it.  To make it easier on myself, I've chosen something that complements my other March goals.  Without giving those away yet, I will let you in on my Lent goal!  

For Lent, I'm giving up fast food when I don't want to cook.  I can still eat fast food - tonight we're getting pizza - but it can't be because I got home from school, exhausted, and watched TV until 6:30, when I announced that, "By the way, we're having McDonalds for the fourth time this week!"

Here's to healthier habits, cheaper dinners, and Lent!  

What are you giving up?





___________________________________________

“I like a healthy breeze ‘round my privates, thanks.”
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

0 comments:

Post a Comment