Friday, September 12, 2014

Your challenge, should you choose to accept it...

I did this.


It was freezing!

which is why I made a fun video.

I figured, if I had to do the uncomfortable part, I might as well get to do a fun part afterwards. :)

P.S. For those of you thinking, "Freezing? There was hardly any ice in there," it's true.  There was hardly any ice in there. because we only own two ice trays.  So the pot sat in the fridge for a long time, and let's be honest - fridges can get water pretttttty cold.





___________________________________________

Out of it, his hair overgrown, his face cut, his robes ripped, clambered the real Neville Longbottom, who gave a roar of delight, leapt down from the mantelpiece, and yelled, "I knew you’d come!  I knew it, Harry!
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

1 comments:

Holland Hettinger said...

This is so good! Cute vid. Gahhhh so cold.

Post a Comment