Saturday, December 21, 2013

PaperKarma

Are you tired of getting junk mail?
Do you open the mailbox, only to find nothing but advertisements?
Then I have the app for you!


Really, though.  Joel and I discovered an app called PaperKarma.  They're dedicated to being green, or something, I think, because it's free (currently - I don't know if permanently) and there are no ads or other catches.  They really are as good as they sound.  All you do is use the app to take a picture of junk you get in the mail, and then they unsubscribe you from that company's ads!  It's wonderful!  Scanning mail in is oddly calming, and, added benefit, there has been a noticeable decrease in the junk mail we get!  I would recommend this app to every person I know, especially those who (like me) enjoy signing up for free samples (and thus get their address sold to every ad-sending company in the world).




_________________________

I misplaced my bunch of book quotes... Don't worry, though.
I'll come back and add quotes in when I find the ones I've tabbed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment