Thursday, March 10, 2011

Goodnight, sleep tight...

I think I let the bedbugs bite.

So I have this little cluster of (probably) bug bites on my back.  Right in the middle.  In a very inconvenient place.  They've been itching the last few days, so I finally had Joel look and tell me what in the world was itching like crazy on my back.  I try not to scratch them (partly b/c it helps bug bites stop itching, I've found, and partly because if I accidentally scratch these right on top, it feels like someone putting needles in my back)... but it's just so hard!

They pretty much are in my thoughts all the time.

Finally, four days later, I had the brilliant idea of taking ibuprofen before leaving home.  It's been an incredible five hours!

Too bad I didn't have the foresight to bring extra.  But now that I know something works, you can bet I'll be taking it again when I get home :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment