Thursday, March 10, 2011

HP4: Part 3

I was just going through my drafts and found this.  Enjoy. :)

Chapters: The Rest
I LOVE reading about the tasks!  I
get almost as excited as if I were
there in real life!
"He says we is free to call him a... 
barmy old codger if we likes!"
"Percy wouldn't recognize a joke if it 
danced naked in front of him wearing
Dobby's tea cozy."
"Giggling should be made illegal."
"You'd think I walk around with my
eyes shut banging off the walls!"
I love the description of Christmas in 
the HP books.  It makes me so excited for 
Christmas!  She does a really good job of 
describing everything :)
I feel so sad for Ron and his dress 
robes :(
Why didn't Harry just take Mr. Crouch 
with him to Dumbledore's office?
Snape is so infuriating.
I love Ron's idea of what happened to 
Mr. Crouch :)
They're all puffy-eyed and pale 
becausethey stayed up late? I'm glad 
that doesn't happen to me if I stay 
up too late...

0 comments:

Post a Comment