Wednesday, January 23, 2013

last post translation

A few of you have asked what the song from my last post was actually saying, so here's a "more or less" translation. :)

I'm about to start travelling
toward the unknown
I don't know if I will see you again
It's not easy to accept having lost.

Chorus:
No matter how much I begged you not to leave me,
you said, "It's not me, it's destiny."
And then I understood that even though I loved you,
I had to choose another road.

What good does life do me
if I don't live it with you?
What good does hope do me
if it's the last thing that dies
and without you, I've lost it [hope].

What good does life do me
if you are what I want / ask for
I go after your tenderness
but I don't have a single doubt
that you leave me without your kisses.

Listen well, love, what I tell you
because I don't think I'll have another chance
to tell you that I'm not sorry
that I gave you my heart.

Chorus

0 comments:

Post a Comment