Wednesday, February 13, 2013

oh yeah, this happened in December :D


It was a fun surprise. :)

Usually when someone is chosen as Teacher of the Month, one of these banners is put on a wall outside her classroom.  Because I'm a traveling teacher this year, though, I don't have a classroom so I found this one day hanging on a random wall in a hallway. :)





___________________________________________

"It is a fair, even-handed, noble adjustment of things that, while there is infection in disease and sorrow, there is nothing in the world so irresistibly contagious as laughter and good humor." - Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

4 comments:

Aidan said...

Congrats, random wandering teacher. Um, your blog's green couch is on the sixth floor of the YMCA in Hong Kong, right next to the drinking fountain.
Sis. D.

Barbara said...

Way to go, Alison! What does all the writing say?

Brooke Evans said...

Hahahahah I like that you had to find it.

Stefan said...

Nice job, Ali. Makes me wonder, though, why you're not chosen Teacher of the Month EVERY month. I guess they think they need to spread it around? Highway robbery, if you ask me.

Post a Comment