Thursday, July 3, 2014

Also, my grandparents were models.

Can all of my daughters look exactly like her please?



This picture was sent to my grandpa. Love.


Gramps's turn!

I mean, come on.

He was 19.




And together!



This is actually one of my favorite pictures in the whole world.
Everyone just looks so genuinely happy!  I love it.
I've looked at it about 100 times today.




___________________________________________

“Severus, please fetch me the strongest Truth Potion you possess, and then go down to the kitchens and bring up the house-elf called Winky.  Minerva, kindly go down to Hagrid’s house, where you will find a large black dog sitting in the pumpkin patch.  Take the dog up to my office, tell him I will be with him shortly, then come back here.”
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

1 comments:

Mom said...

Yeah and if it weren't for that plug in my mouth, you might actually be able to see that cute smile on my face! I was smiling on the inside.

Post a Comment