Thursday, July 31, 2014

celebrating with Ricky Martin and other good company


Well, it's not today, but close enough. :)

Joel and his family surprised me with a newly painted sewing room
and a bright green front door with white trim.
AMAZING.  Both projects look perfect!  Exactly as I'd imagined.
When I can, I'll post a couple pictures. :)

Also, happy birthday! to Harry Potter (today), J.K. Rowling (today), 
Neville Longbottom (yesterday), and my sister's baby (soon).




___________________________________________

Sibyll’s prophecy could have applied to two wizard boys, both born at the end of July that year, both of whom had parents in the Order of the Phoenix, both sets of parents having narrowly escaped Voldemort three times.  One, of course, was you.  The other was Neville Longbottom.
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

0 comments:

Post a Comment