Saturday, February 8, 2014

put your records on

I was on Facebook tonight and saw the following status:
Still collecting song recommendations! ...Anyone who would like to add anything, leave me a song in the comments! I  promise to tell everyone what I thought of all of them after I'm done listening.
So I replied.   Everyone else who replied left like... two suggestions.  I left 22.  But as I was going through songs I've been listening to a lot lately and deciding which ones to suggest, I realized I have really awesome taste in music.  As a result of my thinking this, I've decided to leave you all with a list and playlist of the 22 songs I recommended, just in case you're looking for something new / outside your regular routine.  You're welcome.  :)


"I'd give it all for you" - Jason Robert Brown
"Still hurting" - Jason Robert Brown
"Please speak well of me" - The Weepies
"Girls just wanna have fun" - Miley Cyrus
"The next 10 minutes" - Jason Robert Brown
"I hope" - Rebecca Ferguson
"Ready or not" - Bridget Mendler
"You make my dreams" - Hall & Oates
"Águas de março" - Elis Regina
"Red red rose" - The Weepies
"Bucket" - Carly Rae Jepson
"The house that built me" - Maranda Lambert
"La copa de todos" - David Correy, Wisin, Paty Cantu
"Teo torriate" - cover by Melee
"Out of mind" - Tove Lo
"Every good thing" - The Afters
"Flyover states" - Jason Aldean
"Gracie" - Ben Folds
"Merry go 'round" - Kacey Musgraves
"Say something" - A Great Big World + Christina Aguilera.
"Put your records on" - Corinne Bailey Rae




___________________________________________

“That was an excellent breakfast, wasn’t it?” said Harry.  “I feel really full, don’t you?”
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

I LOVE "Say Something"!

Sam Eddington said...

I'm working on it! I put a few of them on the current playlist, but I'll be checking the rest out afterward :D

Post a Comment