Tuesday, February 4, 2014

the Goblet of Fire

Frank Bryce.  Every time I read the book or watch the movie, I feel so so bad for him.  He seems like such a lonely old man.  I think people forget that Voldemort ruined his life, too, when he killed the Riddles.

Wormtail is more despicable to me than Voldemort.  Should that happen?  I really loathe him.  I can hardly bear looking at him while he's on screen.  Also, Baby Voldemort is way less ugly in the movie.  In the book, horrible.  In the movie, almost cute.  YES, I did just call Baby Voldemort almost cute.  Sue me.  It's the same as when Draco looked so good in the fourth movie and everyone thought I was crazy because he's the bad guy so I shouldn't find him attractive.  Well, you're all just going to have to get over it.  All of the good guys had horrible hair.

If you've never watched Harry discover Dumbledore's pensieve while listening to Joel, in Jimmy Fallon's teenage girl voice, saying, "Ew!  Oh. My. Goodness.  A pensieve!  EW!  Old person memories!!" believe me when I say YOU SHOULD.  You'll die laughing.

Because this isn't my favorite movie (WOAH. Calm down. I still love it. I just like some of the other HP movies better), I tend to forget how much I like the book.  This book is one of the best ones.  I love it.




___________________________________________

"'Yeh'll do wha' yer told,' he growled, 'or I'll be takin' a leaf outta Professor Moody's book... I hear yeh made a good ferret, Malfoy.'"
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

1 comments:

Bree Ammons said...

I am currently reading this book! I just started so I'm only about to go to the Quidditch World Cup. Once I read them all, I'm going to watch the movies. I thought of doing what you said you've done and watch each movie after I read the book, but I haven't. I have to watch them after the little girl goes to bed since she is too young to watch them :)

Post a Comment