Friday, February 7, 2014

that reminds me... cars with only one headlight

Every time I'm driving / riding along at night and see a car pass by that only has one headlight, I think of my Driver's Ed class.  Specifically, I think of a multiple choice question I had to answer as part of that class:

When you're driving in the dark or fog and see a vehicle with only one headlight, you should...
a. drive as if the vehicle is a motorcycle
b. drive as if the vehicle is a car with a headlight burned out
c. drive like you normally do

Okay, I basically made up (c), although the original was something like that.  The point is, the answer was (b).




___________________________________________

We seem to be socialized to believe the grass is always greener on the other side and if someone different than you is considered beautiful, that automatically means you are not. Garbage!
Chai (that's a person)

0 comments:

Post a Comment