Friday, March 6, 2015

Dear Abby,

It can be excruciating!, lying there in bed, knowing you have the answer to someone's problem but not being allowed to share it.

I'm sorry if this sounds arrogant.  I don't want it to, it's just how I feel sometimes.
...but sometimes being perceptive and wise can be hard.
(Hey, [several of] you called me that first, not me.)

That's why I blog - sometimes, anyway.  So I can generalize my advice and share it with the world.  because sometimes that takes away the excruciating-ness of not being able to say it to who I think should hear it.  (And I allow myself to believe that maybe they read it and, without knowing I'm talking to them, take my words to heart.:)  





___________________________________________

Stories give you a way to see things.  A way to understand the events of your life.
Even if you don't realize it while you're hearing the tale.
Icefall

0 comments:

Post a Comment