Tuesday, March 3, 2015

the mood rings, the bracelets and the beads


This is our song. :)

(minus all the parts about breaking up and being wrong for each other, which I just realized today is most of it)

It came on the radio yesterday, and I kept thinking about how perfect it is for us -
a "love" song with just enough "don't take yourself too seriously" mixed in. :)

That is us.
I mean,
my favorite engagement picture was a High School Musical jump on a trampoline.
What says "love and committed without taking yourself too seriously" more than that?





___________________________________________

“Oh, there you are, Albus,” [Slughorn] said.  “You’ve been a very long time.  Upset stomach?”
“No, I was merely reading the Muggle magazines,” said Dumbledore.  “I do love knitting patterns.”
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

0 comments:

Post a Comment