Friday, March 27, 2015

foster care: what do you want to know?

We are foster parents.
We get asked a lot of questions about it.
We honestly don't mind the questions.  

Someone suggested to me recently that I write a post about foster care - what it is, what we do, ... -because a lot of people don't know much about it.  I've thought about it off and on, but I had an hour-long conversation with someone yesterday about foster care, and the "write a post" suggestion was in my mind all last night as I went to sleep.  

Now's the time!  But as I started planning what I would write, I quickly realized things would turn out better if I knew exactly what people wanted to know.  

So I'm opening it up.  I know some of what people are curious about, but I want to know what you want to know.  So please, fill out the form below!  Ask me anything!  Ask about what we do, how to qualify, how much we get paid, our specific situation... anything.  It's anonymous, so I won't know who asked what.  (And, if it makes you feel better, I really don't get offended by personal questions.)  If I can answer [legally], I will.  Also, know that we're in Utah, so any questions regarding licensing and policy will have answers specific to Utah's program.  

The better your participation, the better the outcome! :)  So.  What have you always (or recently) wanted to know about foster care?

0 comments:

Post a Comment