Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas songs

I love Christmas songs!  I have been listening to them almost exclusively since before Thanksgiving.  I like pretty much every Christmas song.  Some exceptions: Santa Baby (I always think of when Hope was singing it in show choir in high school and the choir teacher told them to sing it to their dads.... WEIRD); Baby, It's Cold Outside; the weird version of Deck the Halls that I have that Carrie and Joel hate.  I love the Carpenter Christmas album. It's so Christmas-y!  And Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas is You" is a must-play.  "Joy to the World" from The Preacher's Wife makes me wish I were black.  Bing Crosby, Faith Hill, Polar Express, David Archuleta, and Darlene Love ("It's a Marshmallow World") also have some great ones.  This is the one, besides "Marshmallow World," that I really love right now, introduced to me by Nick Walter.  Enjoy!


And just for fun...

1 comments:

Jessica said...

I also LOVE the Carpenter Christmas album... definitely my favorite :)

Check out this little girl's voice :) It's pretty good!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz48U8npOgc&feature=player_embedded

Post a Comment