Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Livejournal

So, besides this blog, I also have an account on a website called Livejournal that I use as my journal when I'm not at home and also as a backup for my on-the-computer journal.  There's always a "stuck on ideas?" question on the log-in page.  I always read it, but I don't think I've ever answered it before.  Well, today I decided to.


Q:
What is your favorite Beatles song and why?

A:
Although some of their songs are more fun to dance to or sing to, etc., for as long as I can remember, I have always loved "Eleanor Rigby."  Every time it comes on the radio or on my computer when my songs are on shuffle, I get excited, more so than with any other Beatles song that I can think of right now.  It's kind of like "Brandy," by Looking Glass in that respect. Why do I love it? Honestly, I'm not really sure.  I like imagining situations songs might be written about when I listen to them, and what I imagine for that song is very... poignant.  That's not usually why I love songs, but I think that might be why I love "Eleanor Rigby."  It's definitely a winner.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the one too. Good choice.

Tiana said...

My favorite too by far! It's kind of depressing but there's somethng about it that I can't get enough of!

Post a Comment